Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello

So, a blog.

Lets not beat around the bush, I've decided to start writing here after reading recent blogs by friends and people I admire and thinking that this is a nice thing to do. In particular over recent weeks the pages by Brian Olewnick and Robert Kirkpatrick have been an inspiration. Although I have had the idea to do this rattling around in my head ever since writing daily reviews a year or so ago for my One Month with Jeph Jerman thread at the I Hate Music forum, its only now having seen what can be done that I have done something about it.

So what can you expect from me here? Well, all the usual stuff, badly thought out, opinionated writing on experimental music, typing errors, aimless musings on anything and everything that crosses my path, and the odd photograph or two.
How can you possibly resist?

No comments: