Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stop raining!

Its a bit wet here. Oxfordshire has been hit by floods this last week, not as bad as over in Gloucestershire, but some of the villages closeby have been pretty badly affected. Anyway after receiving a few emails asking if all is OK here I thought I'd post to say all is fine and although driving about the county is pretty tough right now the town of Didcot remains OK. The photo there is from the next town over in Abingdon.
But really, I wish it would stop raining soon, this stuff is getting depressing. Since getting back from France I've barely been out. Roads are closed all over the place and walking anywhere involves squelching about in mud. Where did the summer go?

I think I'm going to get Lee Patterson down to do some hydrophonic recordings on the local cricket field... :)

No comments: